Thursday, November 20, 2008

YIKES!!!

Played a two hour session on Carbon last night....very very frustrating. KK lose to AA, QQ lose to KK, AK lose to 33, my flush loses to nut flush....just one of those sessions. However through about 2000 hands only down less than one buy in playing 25nl so all in all not bad. I have been taking a few shots at 100nl and am actually up a buy in over about800-900 hands over the past couple days. 100nl is where the bad beat tables start on Carbon so the play is not really typical of 100nl I guess. It would be nice to hit the bad beat jackpot, currently over 600k at the moment. Anyway we can dream can't we.

Favorite hand of the night, AA utg, raised to 4xbb, shoved on by button with AK (who had me covered by about +40 bb). Aces held. Two hands later AA again, re raised same players raise who shoved remainder of stack, I called of course, and he flipped over QQ and my Aces held again. Hope to see him again soon.

Good luck on the felts!

No comments: