Sunday, November 9, 2008

Carbon poker and having fun

Been working hard to clear my Carbon bonus, unfortunately not a lot of time to play. Carbon has to have the best feeling software for single tables of all the sites. However, tbh, their multi-tabling capabilites are horrible. The best I have been able to work out is to stack all my tables, turn off the bring active table to the front button, then manually click the flashing tab at the top to bring up the table requiring action. I ten tabled for a couple hours on Saturday to mixed results (only had one misclick folded an overfull (queens and eights) to a $4.00 bet into a $20.00 pot on the turn.....not a great feeling). I thought I played ok, but kinda hectic with all the clicking required. If anybody has a better solution let me know (I know I could go to another site but with the bonus I am working off and the thanksgiving promotion - I am getting an effective rakeback of $65.00 per 15000 carbon points (which equates to approximately 6500-7000 hands since you get 3 cp's per flopped hand, but not all hands see a flop). Anyway I have played about 5,000 hands so far this month.....hoping to get a bunch in this week.

I am really enjoying my stoxpoker membership....some great content on the site...still managing to watch one video a day. I can already see a difference.

Gotta get back to work...best of luck and see you at the tables.

No comments: