Sunday, November 23, 2008

Here Fishy Fishy

Wow, Friday night and Saturday night were really fishy on Carbon. Know I shouldn't be results oriented, but over the two nights up 4 buy ins (25nl) in about 2000 hands - 10 tabling. Continuing to run decent at 100 nl playing short stack...gotta work on my short stack strategy however. Still wish Carbon would configure their software to help multi-tablers. Really is a pain since it takes two clicks to perform an action. You have to select the table, then select the action. Be nice if they would pop up like they do on stars. Still have $130 to clear on a reload bonus - best thing I ever did was cash out most of my $ and reload it with a %200 bonus. Can't believe they let me do that. Anyway that is all for now.

Favorite hand of the night

AK spades vs, AA, KK....all in pre flop

Flop Qs Js Td
Turn 8s
River Ts

For a royal flush, ~$40 profit and a $25 Royal Flush Bonus from Carbon.....nice

1 comment:

Jurn8 said...

Hey dude its jurn8 from cardschat here, do you want to crosslink blogs, this is my link if you want to let me know on my blog or PM me on cardschat.
Regards
Jake